Hundreds of millions of Americans receive health care coverage, services, and solutions from AHIP’s members daily. They are dedicated to market-based solutions and public-private partnerships that improve health care and contribute to creating an environment where coverage is more affordable and accessible to all.
America’s Health Insurance Plans Leadership
- Matt Eyles, President & CEO of AHIP
- Liz Goodman, J.D., MSW, DrPH, Executive Vice President of Government Affairs and Innovation, AHIP
- John Mathewson, Chief Operating Officer, AHIP
- David Merritt, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs & Strategic Initiatives, AHIP
- Julie Miller, General Counsel, AHIP
America’s Health Insurance Plans Careers
AHIP is a non-discriminatory employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, age, disability, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, national origin, or prestige as a shielded veteran.
Go to this link for Job openings and apply-
America’s Health Insurance Plans Board of Directors
America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) is the national trade association representing the health insurance industry. Their Board of Directors involves managers from companies that provide health and additional benefits through independent contractor coverage, the specific insurance market, and necessary services such as Medicare and Medicaid.
Board of Directors
- Matt Eyles, President & CEO, AHIP
- Greg A. Adam, Chairman, and CEO, Kaiser Permanente
- John Baackes, Chief Executive Officer, L.A. Care Health Plan
- John Bennett, President & CEO, Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan
- Gail K. Boudreaux, President & CEO, Anthem, Inc.
- Bruce D. Broussard, President and CEO, Humana Inc.
- William M. Cameron, Chairman & CEO, American Fidelity Assurance Company
- David Cordani, President & CEO, Cigna Corporation
- Michael W. Cropp, President & CEO, Independent Health
- Greg Devens, President and Chief Executive Officer, Independence Blue Cross
- Pat Geraghty, Chief Executive Officer, Florida Blue
- Cain Hayes, President and CEO, Point32Health
- J.D. Hickey, President & CEO, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Diane Holder, President & CEO, UPMC Health Plan
- David L. Holmberg (Chair), President & CEO, Highmark Health
- Eric C. Hunter, President & Chief Executive Officer, CareOregon
- Sachin H. Jain, MDPresident & CEO, SCAN Health Plan
- Daniel Loepp, President & CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Karen S. Lynch, President and CEO, CVS Health
- Peter Marino, Chief Executive Officer, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Paul Markovich, President & CEO, Blue Shield of California
- Dennis Matheis, President of Sentara Health Plans
- Virgil Miller, President of Aflac Group Insurance & Executive Vice President-Chief, Operating Officer Aflac U.S. Aflac
- Erhardt Preitauer, President & CEO, CareSource
- Robert Reed, President & CEO, Physicians Mutual Insurance Company
- Jared Short, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
- Maurice Smith President & CEO, Health Care Service Corporation
- Gary St. Hilaire, President & CEO, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Paul A. Tufano, Chairman & CEO, The AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies
- Andrea M. Walsh, President & CEO of HealthPartners
- Pat Wang, President & CEO of Healthfirst
- Joseph Zubretsky, President and Chief Executive Officer Molina Healthcare, Inc.
America’s Health Insurance Plans Member Organizations
Members of AHIP offer health and additional benefits through employer-sponsored coverage, the individual insurance market, and government programs, including; Medicare and Medicaid. AHIP promotes public policies that provide all Americans access to affordable healthcare coverage through a competitive market that promotes choice, quality, and advancement.
There is a member list from A-Z. Go through this link for a member organization- https://www.ahip.org/members
America’s Health Insurance Plans Phone Number
- For contact, call these numbers;
- Switchboard- 202.778.3200
- you can send an email to them at -email@example.com
- For registration questions- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media request- email@example.com
- For courses and designations-
- Email: support@AHIPInsuranceEducation.org
- Phone: 866.234.6909
- Fax: 202.861.6354
America’s Health Insurance Plans Location
They are located at;
601 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
South Building, Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20004
America’s Health Insurance Plans Hours
They are open Monday-Friday, 9 am to 7 pm E.T.
America’s Health Insurance Plans Web Address
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/AHIP/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/AHIPCoverage
- Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/america%27s-health-insurance-plans-ahip-
- Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/AHIPCoverage
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/ahipcoverage/
How to log in?
- To log into the account, go to this link–
- To create an account for members- Click here.
Provide your username and password and sign in.
- To access their online courses and designation, tap this link- https://topclass.ahipinsuranceeducation.org/topclass/topclass.do?login
- If you have an account, provide a username and password. If you don’t, you have to register.
- For Medicare + Fraud, Waste & Abuse Training for Agents and Brokers, tap this link-
- If you forget your password when you first entered the new site after 5/10/21? There is a link provided to reset your password to access new sites. Click Here
America’s Health Insurance Plans Resources
There are many resources provided. Tap this link for resources- https://www.ahip.org/resources
In conclusion, health insurance in America works because people want it to work. Even people who claim to hate paying their premiums and Obamacare do pay their premiums, even though their platforms for opting out of taxes are very expensive.
What are the Top U.S Health Insurance Companies?
We are listing the top 8 Insurance Companies List in the U.S.:
- United Health.
- Kaiser Foundation.
- Anthem Inc.
- Centene Corporation.
- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Can A Non Resident Get Health Insurance In the USA?
Can Canadians Get Health Insurance In the U.S.?
Suppose you’re a Canadian looking to move to the United States. In that case, you can purchase private individual health insurance coverage through the health insurance marketplace if you don’t have access to an employer plan.
Can A Tourist Get Health Insurance In the USA?
Yes, tourists can and should buy visitor visa medical insurance for the USA. Visitor visa medical insurance for the USA is a good idea for tourists. With the high cost of healthcare in the U.S., it’s risky to travel without the best health insurance for foreigners.
Can I Get US Health Insurance If I Live Abroad?
Is Ushealth Legitimate?
Is Health Insurance America Legit?
Health Insurance America (HIA) is a scam. A fraudulent health insurance marketplace steals your money under the guise of health insurance. You may have seen T.V. ads promising “cheap health insurance.” You may think these ads are from a legitimate insurance company. But in reality, it is a scam. The scam involves offering health insurance but charging you for unnecessary services.
How Much Does An American Pay For Health Insurance
The average national cost for health insurance in 2020 is $456 for an individual and $1,152 for a family per month. However, costs vary widely among the different health plans available.
Does America Have Health Insurance?
Although the U.S. government does not cover the cost of health benefits for citizens or visitors, someone still has to pay for any medical care received.
Why Does Everyone Need Health Insurance In the U.S.?
If you don’t have health insurance coverage in some states, you may have to pay a tax penalty. However, going without health insurance can save you money on premiums. But, if you get injured or sick, it could cost you a lot of money.
How Much Is U.S. Health Insurance Per Month?
A new study from ValuePenguin.com has found that in 2022, the average American will spend $541 per month, or $6,492 per year, on health insurance if they purchase an Affordable Care Act (ACA) plan through a state or federal health exchange.
How Much Is The Best Health Insurance In the USA?
The average cost of health insurance in 2020 is $456 per month for an individual and $1,152 per month for a family. However, there is a wide range of costs among different health plans.
How Many Have Health Insurance In the USA?
As of 2022, nearly 300 million people in the United States had health insurance–approximately 92 percent of the population. In the United States, the health care system is a mix of public and private insurers; however, private insurance is the primary form of health insurance coverage among the population.
What is Covered In Health Insurance In USA?
Is healthcare free In the USA for Senior Citizens?
How Long Do Health Insurance Plans Last?
Health plans may change significantly yearly in benefits and details, but they can last indefinitely. Your member I.D., for example, usually remains the same even as other aspects of your coverage change.
What Is the top U.S. health Insurance Company By Revenue?
UnitedHealth Group was, once again, the most profitable company on the list, netting $3.5 billion in profit for the quarter and $13.8 billion in profit across 2019. This is compared to the second-place finisher, CVS, which earned $1.7 billion in quarterly profit and $6.6 billion in profit for the year.
The healthcare giant UnitedHealth Group announced in July that it expects to earn between $317 billion and $320 billion in revenue for 2022. In addition, the company expects between $21.10 and $21.60 in earnings per share.
Do You Need Health Insurance In the USA?
As of Jan. 1, 2019, health insurance coverage is no longer a requirement at the federal level. However, some states still require you to have health insurance to avoid a tax penalty.
Do Green Card Holders In the U.S. Need Health Insurance?
The policy for health insurance for Green Card holders in the U.S. is the same as that for U.S. citizens. Immigrants and citizens of the U.S. have to purchase their health insurance through private companies because the U.S. does not have a national healthcare system that covers all groups of people.
What Is The Most Common Health Insurance Plan?
There are two common types of health insurance plans. Below is a summary of each, along with key considerations to keep in mind.
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO):
– Typically, the most affordable option
– More restrictive in terms of which doctors and hospitals you can use
– May require referrals for specialist care
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO):
– More expensive than an HMO, but still typically less expensive than other options
– More flexible in terms of which doctors and hospitals you can use
– May not require referrals for specialist care
What is The Purpose of Health Insurance In The US?
America’s Health Insurance Plans Careers
Can International Students Get Health Insurance In USA?
How Do Get Health Insurance For The Unemployed People In The USA?
If you don’t have a job, you might be able to get an inexpensive health insurance policy through the Marketplace. Your savings will be based on your income and the number of people in your household. You could also qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid or CHIP.
What Are The Policy Types of the U.S. Health Insurance?
There are two types of health insurance in the U.S.: private and public. Most people use a combination of both. The U.S. public health insurances are Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
You May Also Like: