Patients may contact your clinic quickly and effectively thanks to the Patient Portal technology. The system has many modules that let patients contact your office, seek a prescription renewal, request an appointment, examine statements, make payments online, obtain their personal health information, etc.
How do I Sign in?
To log in, go through this link-https://www.nextmd.com/m/.
Provide your username and password.
If you lost your username or password, go through this link- https://www.nextmd.com/m/ForgotUserNamePassword/Index.
How do I Sign up?
To sign up, go through this link- https://www.nextmd.com/m/Enrollment/Registration.
There are enrollment options provided. Select them according to your preference.
- Several browser choices. Such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and others
- Improved security. To protect your personal health information,
- The “Smart Phone” capability of NextMD protects your private health information with a multi-step authentication log-in process.
- Improvement in the management of patient medical records through integration with NextGen.
- You receive test results, recommendations, or an overview of your medical data via secure email.
Note- [They introduced a new patient portal towards the end of October. You can still view your personal health information and communicate with your doctor and the rest of the care team using the new patient portal.
You can still access the NextMD patient site for the time being. You can retrieve your health records and view older communications until November 24.
All the medical history will be transferred to the new patient site. However, any documents you have kept in NextMD, including appointment notes and communications with your care team, won’t be accessible in the new interface.
Before November 24, you must log in to NextMD and download any papers you wish to save.
You’ll soon receive an email invitation from them to register for our new patient portal if you have a NextMD account and have logged in within the previous two years.]