Nonprofit Associations of the Midlands’ goal is to support the healthy development of children and families by expanding childcare options and communicating current childcare professionals with residents, businesses, and early childhood development resources.
They have many action plans. Check out the information below.
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Staff
- Chief Executive Officer
- 402-557-5800 ext. 101
- Director of Financial Services
- 402-557-5800 ext. 108
- Financial Services
- 402-557-5800 ext. 109
- Director of Programs
- 402-557-5800 ext. 104
- Director of Membership & Operations
- 402-557-5800 ext. 102
- Public Policy and Communications Manager
- 402-557-5800 ext. 105
- Program Manager
- 402-557-5800 ext. 103
- Membership and Information Specialist
- 402-557-5800 ext. 107
- Office Coordinator
- 402-557-5800 ext. 106
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Finacial Services
Financial services are;
- Accounts Receivable:
Keep track of incoming revenue and pledges, as well as bank deposits.
Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis:
NAM Financial Services can provide financial reporting and analytics customized to your organization’s needs on a monthly or quarterly basis. Furthermore, the Financial Services Director is available to attend any Board or Finance Committee meetings to present reports and answer any questions that may arise. Bank reconciliations and month-end journal entries are included.
Contribute to the financial portion of local foundation grant reports:
Reports that compare actual spending to project budgets, either interim or final.
- Producing a new employee in your payroll system:
Ensure that all required information, such as insurance and retirement plan deductions, is entered into your payroll system.
- Consulting Services:
The consultant assists your organization in problem-solving and goal attainment by sharing expertise and knowledge. Depending on the needs, services may include help and support with special projects, process improvement suggestions, related task assistance, or day-to-day work to augment or supplement staff. One-time projects are also available, such as creating or fine-tuning your chart of accounts, assisting with Form 990 preparation, transmitting to or establishing QuickBooks, or creating budget layouts to resemble Financial Statements for better comparative reports.
Rates are provided for individual services;
- Consulting Services at $125 per hour
- $75 per hour for work done at your place of business
- $65 per hour for working remotely
- $55 per hour to attend meetings of the Board of Directors or the Finance Committee
Clients will be charged for QuickBooks and Bill.com fees.
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Membership benefits
There are many membership benefits they provide;
Education and Networking
- Nonprofit Board Training
- Nonprofit Finance Training
- Nonprofit Human Resources Training
- Community Events & Training Calendar
- Networking Groups
- Annual Conferences:
Nebraska Nonprofit Conference – Kearney
Nonprofit Summit of the Midlands – Omaha
Hastings Nonprofit Leadership Conference
- Grant Writing Palooza
- Nonprofit Executive Institute
- Rising Leaders Institute
- Use of Conference Room
- Guidelines and Principles
- Award of the Best Practices Partnership
- TOOLS AND TEMPLATES (FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCES, AND MORE)
- Financial and Accounting Services for members only
- Executive Transition Toolkit – Succession Planning
- Cyber Insurance
- Filament Essential Nonprofit Services
- NAM Staff Assistance Visits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance (Benefit Connection)
- Annual Salary and Benefits Survey Report
- Nonprofit Career Center
- Community Compass (a map with information about every nonprofit in Nebraska and western Iowa)
- Member mapping
- Economic Impact Report, Nebraska Nonprofits
- SAVE ON CRM, np management, fundraising, websites, events, and other software
- Members Save $624 off GrantStation
- Business Partners offer discounts to Members
- ZOOM video teleconferencing
- Unemployment insurance
- Save on Firespring Website Technology Services
- Save on Bloomerang donor management software
- Our preferred national background check vendor
- Office Depot/Office Max
- NATIONAL EVERYTHING WHOLESALE – one-stop-shop for all your facility and office supply requirements
- National Council of Nonprofits Benefits for Members
How to Sign in?
To sign into the account go through this link- https://www.nonprofitam.org/login.aspx
You can log in with Facebook or Linkedin.
Or, you can log in by providing your username or password.
How to rest your Password?
If you forgot your password you can reset it through this link- https://www.nonprofitam.org/general/email_pass.asp
Here, provide your username or email and tap reset password.
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands to Join in
If you are not registered yet, Click here to join at https://www.nonprofitam.org/general/register_member_type.asp
Here, you will find many membership types. Choose them according to your preference.
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Location
They are located at,
1111 North 13th St, Ste 213
Omaha, NE 68102
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Phone Number
To contact them, call this number- (402) 557- 5800
Nonprofit Association Of The Midlands Web Address
- Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/nonprofit-association-of-the-midlands
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/nonprofitam
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/nonprofitam
- Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/nonprofitam
The National Association of the Mid-States Careers (NAMSC) is a nonprofit association that promotes the many businesses throughout Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin. The organization helps members take advantage of new and existing markets through membership, marketing, and networking opportunities. NAMSC also raises awareness for the Mid-States careers by providing information, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
In conclusion, the Nonprofit Association of the Middles provides a way for nonprofits, donors, and volunteers to increase their impact on the community. The organization thanks to the generosity of donors that have made the organization successful. The organization also credits the volunteers for their hard work.
Who governs not for profit organizations?
Nonprofit organizations—which are organizations whose purpose is for the common good—are important institutions in society. These organizations bring education, jobs, and assistance to individuals, and they support the common good. Nonprofit organizations are governed by non-profit organizations.
Is the national charity league a nonprofit
The National Charity League is a charitable organization that strives to empower young women to become leaders in their communities. National Charity League includes chapters in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Delaware.
National Charity League is a non-profit organization dedicated to preparing girls for leadership roles through community service. NCL members are girls in first through fifth grade who want to impact their community and the lives of others positively. Girls are introduced to various service projects and are guided through the process of planning, fundraising, and executing projects.
Is an unincorporated association a nonprofit?
An unincorporated association is an association that is unincorporated. This means that it is an association that does not have incorporated status. Unincorporated associations of course do not qualify for the federal tax exemptions available to incorporated associations and to other types of exempt organizations. However, some states recognize an unincorporated association as a nonprofit for tax purposes.
How to form a nonprofit association?
For nonprofit association members, forming a nonprofit association can often mean the difference between surviving and thriving. The benefits of forming a nonprofit association are numerous and range from fulfilling legal obligations to facilitating communication and sharing information among members.
Nonprofit organizations fill an important need in society and vary widely in purpose and activities. Nonprofits focus on promoting social and economic justice, advancing the arts, or addressing public health problems. They range from advocacy groups that focus on local issues to national organizations with specific missions. And, each nonprofit organization is governed by a set of bylaws.
You may also like: