Normandy Dentistry provides patients with exceptional and luxurious dental services. They aim to satisfy them with their services and want every patient to leave their office feeling good with their smiles. They strive to provide the community with comfortable, high-quality care and assist each patient in achieving and maintaining excellent dental health. Their compassionate, enthusiastic dental team looks forward to building relationships with your family and providing you with excellent dental care for many years.
Why is Normandy Dentistry Best?
When it comes to finding the best dental care in Normandy, it can be tough to know where to start. There are countless dentistry options available, each with their own unique selling points. However, if you’re looking for the best care possible, you’ll want to check out Normandy Dentistry.
Here’s why they’re the best in the business:
Normandy Dentistry has highly experienced and trained professionals dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. They use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that every patient receives the highest quality of care.
In addition, Normandy Dentistry offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of every patient. Whether you need general dental care, cosmetic dentistry, or orthodontic care, they have a team of experts who can help.
Finally, Normandy Dentistry is committed to providing affordable care to their patients. They offer a variety of financing options to make sure that dental care.
Normandy Dentistry Patient Resource
- You can schedule your appointment online. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There is a Covid-19 protocol. These include-
- All instruments should be sterilized.
- While treating patients, wear gloves, masks, and glasses.
- Hand Washing every day
- All areas of the office are cleaned every hour.
- The office is cleaned every night.
- All patients’ pre-appointment temperatures are checked at check-in.
- All patients have access to hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out.
- Hand washing guidelines and instructions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are posted in all bathrooms and employee areas.
- Installing an air purification system to ensure clean, filtered air
- Every employee is screened when they arrive each day.
- They offer laughing gas for the patients at $5 to feel comfortable.
Normandy Dentistry Doctors
- Meet Dr. Lee
- Meet Dr. Valiente
- Meet Dr. Perez Lopez
- Meet Dr. Patel
- Meet Dr. Che
- Meet Dr. Wallace
- Meet Dr. Hagerty
Normandy Dentistry Services
General dentistry, also known as preventive dentistry, encompasses a broad range of services and treatments used to improve and maintain one’s oral health. Preventative care includes more than just regular check-ups and maintenance; it also includes tooth extraction, fillings and sealants, mouthguards, sleep apnea treatment, and bad breath treatment. Explore each option in greater detail below.
- Sedation Dentistry
- Regular dental checkup
- Fillings and Sealants
- Mouth Guards
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal Disease Treatment (Gum Disease)
- Emergency Dental Care
Keeping your mouth healthy and functional is essential for maintaining the health of your mouth and smile. They use procedures such as dental crowns and bridges, implants, dentures, root canals, and emergency dentistry to prevent and correct problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can help if you have crooked teeth, misshapen teeth, misaligned teeth, large gaps, crowding, or visible discoloration. These procedures are designed to improve your smile so that you can show off your teeth confidently to others. Cosmetic dentistry yields quick and effective results while causing little discomfort. There will be no lengthy recovery time, and your teeth will improve significantly.
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Six Month Smile
They provide special services and are experts in almost any type of dentistry that the patients require. They have become well known in the community for a few dental areas, including sedation dentistry, emergency dental, and tooth extractions. Find out more about these dental specialties by reading on.
- Emergency Dental Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- Tooth Extractions
Normandy Dentistry Location
7885 Normandy Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32221
They have another branch ( Lakewood Dentistry)
2845 University Blvd W.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Normandy Dentistry Phone Number
You can contact them at (904) 783-1633 and Lakewood Dentistry – at (904) 595-3818.
Normandy Dentistry Appointment
You can also make an appointment. For this, go to this link, https://normandylakewooddentistry.com/contact/.
- Now, choose a location. You may select Normandy or Lakewood, according to your preference.
- If you want Normandy, tap into the Normandy location. Then, there are two options given; new patient or returning patient.
If you are a new patient, select this option. After that appointment type option will show. New patient or Emergency patient. You can choose any of them.
- They will directly appoint you to their doctors if you select an emergency appointment.
- If you choose new patients, you must fill out the form. You will have to select the date and time, appointment type, first name, last name, and reason for your visit, and last, there will be options for dental insurance. If you have it, you will select yes; if not, you will select no. Then you will schedule an appointment. They will contact you in 60 minutes.
If you return a patient, two options will show, emergency appointment or cleaning/exam. You will select any of them according to your needs. They will contact you in 60 min.
Normandy Dentistry Visit Hours
You can visit them Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 am – 4 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 10 am – 6 pm.
Normandy Dentistry Web Address
- Yelp- https://www.yelp.com/biz/normandy-dentistry-jacksonville
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/NormandyDentistry/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/JosephLeeDMD
Normandy Dentistry paperwork
They provide paperwork for the new patient. Download the pdf and fill it out. Normandy Paperwork
Normandy Dentistry Payment Plan.
Normandy Dentistry accepts Care credit cards. You must apply to be considered. You can visit care credit to learn about the services through this link or apply through this link: https://www.carecredit.com/apply/. By selecting a profession, all the payment procedures will start.
In conclusion, Normandy Dentistry has created an inviting environment where all the patients can feel completely at ease and confident in the quality of care they provide. Their team cordially invites you to come in and experience the difference for yourself.