Athena Medical Group is a mobile primary care service provider for patients with serious medical conditions and cannot travel outdoor. They send licensed medical practitioners to patients’ homes and other living facilities. They often connect patients with other specialty mobile practices as well. In addition to that, they offer laboratory and x-ray facilities. Their medical providers help patients and their caregivers to create individual plans that best fit their needs.
After a patient is discharged from a hospital, they sometimes need transitional care before seeing their regular doctor. For that time period, they need someone who will look after them and provide health care services.
Athena Medical Group offers transitional care for such patients. They will provide home health services, look after your primary care, and provide guidance to you as well as your family members. However, they do not replace your regular physician or restrict any ongoing care.
Chronic Care Management
Many people develop chronic diseases at a very young age. The majority of the time, they have to run from one doctor to another, sometimes miscommunicated, and are left confused with their treatment.
In such cases, Athena Medical Group provides Chronic Care Management (CCM) service to analyze your chronic conditions and prepare plans to improve your health condition. The objectives of CCM is to –
- Improve your psychological wellbeing by reducing your stress
- Educate you and your near ones about your chronic disease
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- Improve your mobility and sleep
- Assist you to get back to previous activities
Besides providing health care services at home, Athena Medical Group partners with other communities to provide a wide range of in-home services –
- Lab and x-ray
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Mental Health Nurse
- Home Health Nurse
- Home Health Aide
- Placement referrals for Assisted Living Facilities
- Palliative and Hospice Care
Athena Medical Group Insurances
They collaborate with various insurance providers and offer health insurance to the people of Southwest Florida.
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare West
- UHC (Commercial, Medicaid & UHC Medicare Community Plan)
- Mercy Care
- Aetna Commercial (PPO, HMO, MEPO, EHMO, Banner Health, Private Exchange, PES, Medicaid)
- Mercy Care Advantage
- Liberty Health Share
- Arizona Complete
- Care 1st (Medicaid)
- Wellcare (Medicaid)
- Caremore-Care 2 You (Medicare)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial (PPO, HMO, Senior Preferred, WC, ACPO Shared Savings, Neighborhood Plans)
- Arizona Priority Care (Medicare)
- Aetna Medicare
- Bright Health (Medicare and Commercial Plans)
- Banner Health Plan
Private Pay Option
Athena Medical Group offers reasonable prices for their in-home health services. They have a private pay option for people who do not have any health insurance, have high deductibles, or use health savings to pay medical bills. Here is a price list for the private pay option –
- Initial Visit $180
- Follow up visits, less than 1 year since last visit $145
- Non-face to face coordination of care < 20 min $45
- Non-face to face coordination of care 20-60 min $85
- Telephone consult <10 min $45
- Telephone consult 11-20 min $65
- Medication refills $20
Athena Medical Group provides Advanced Wound Care Techniques that make the healing process faster. As a result, patients suffer less and face fewer difficulties. In collaboration with ReSkin, LLC, they offer an amniogen allograft product that makes the healing process much better.
Athena Medical Group is probably the best mobile in-home health care provider in Southwest Florida. With their various in-home medical services, it becomes easier for patients to suffer less from their illnesses. For more information about their services, you can visit their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I know if I am eligible for Athena Medical Group services?
Visit Here to get information on your eligibility for Athena Medical Group services.
Q. How do I book a service with Athena Medical Group?
To book a service, you can either call them at 480-498-8948 or fax at 480-712-1305.
You may also like:
- How to Get the Tampa Family Health Center Appointment Easily?
- Best South Miami Heart Specialists Reviews
- What is the Best Medica Insurance Advantage Plan?
- Why Platinum Supplemental Insurance Company is Best
- What are the Best Westerville Family Physicians Service plans
- CareSource vs. UnitedHealthcare: Which Company is Best?