Compass Health Systems is the largest private mental health treatment organization in Florida. Scott D. Segal, M.D., founded this company in July 1990. It has additional clinics in Colorado and South Carolina. They have several health care specialists, including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, certified addiction professionals, etc. They provide healthcare facilities through their affiliate organizations, such as MedzDirect, Golden Glades Treatment Center, South Beach Detox, and Segal Trials.
Best Compass Health Systems Reviews
Let’s check their mission, vision, and services:
Compass Health Systems’ mission is to be recognized as the leading Comprehensive Behavioural and Medical Services provider. They dream of providing the highest quality of care and customer services through innovation and a team of dedicated healthcare professionals.
The following are the visions of this company:
- Quality outcomes and caring
- To ensure safe and effective care
- Prevent illness from being at the forefront
- To promote health and wellbeing through medical advancements
Compass Health Systems offers robust services to their members that comprise patients, facilities, physicians, local communities, and managed care. Let’s take a look at their offered services:
They offer services related to psychiatry. These include diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of various mental disorders.
Neurofeedback is biofeedback, which shows the real-time activities of the brain. They mostly use Electroencephalography to teach self-regulation of brain function.
This organizational authority provides primary care to their members, i.e., they offer day-to-day healthcare. If you are a CHS member and want to check with another doctor, the latter has to contact them for detailed information about your health.
It is the scientific study of human and animal behavior and mind. CHS offers psychology-related services to help you with your feelings and thoughts.
Compass Health Systems also offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation or TMS service. It is a non-invasive method where changing the magnetic field is used to cause the flow of current.
A genetic test predicts if a patient is likely to experience adverse conditions or not respond to a given medicine.
CHS has a retail pharmacy called MedzDirect to address the medication needs of the patients. They try to provide the highest quality of care and attention to their patients.
They provide a wide range of services for children and adolescents to meet each of them’ needs.
Compass Health Systems’ affiliate organization, South Beach Detox, provides an array of services. These include medical, clinical, unique, comprehensive addiction, and dual-diagnosis treatment care programs.
People with certain mental disorders become very dangerous and violent at times. They become a threat to their family members s they might hurt them. In such a case, they need to be hospitalized, and this company can be one of the best options.
Family and Marital Therapy
Compass Health Systems offers psychotherapy to reduce stress and anxiety caused by conflicts among family members or between married couples.
They offer several health care services for illnesses or injuries at home. These services are less expensive but are effective and more convenient.
Compass Health Systems offer various psychological tests to examine patients’ behavior and mind.
Besides these, they also offer crisis intervention, employee assistance, meds management, IOP, individual therapy, and much more. All these services are very affordable and conducted by healthcare experts. If you reside in Florida, Colorado, or South Carolina, you can visit CHS clinics for all those services. For any update and recent offer we will suggest you check their official website
Frequently Ask Questions:
Where can I find Compass Health Systems clinics?
You can find Compass Health Systems clinics in the following locations –
- 1615 Foxtrail Drive Suite 230 Loveland, CO 80538
- 9218 Kimmer Drive Suite 200 Lone Tree, CO 80124
- 6915 Tutt Blvd. Suite 110B Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- 1483 Tobias Gadson Blvd. Suite 107 Charleston, SC 29407
- 10301 Hagen Ranch Road Suite B6 Boynton Beach, FL 33437
- 7481 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 100, Therapy – Suite 307 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
- 1065 NE 125th St. Suite 206 North Miami, FL 33161
- 11440 North Kendall Dr. Suite 208 Miami, FL 33176
- 1601 North Palm Ave. Suite 211 Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
How to make an appointment with Compass Health Systems?
To fix an appointment, you can call or fax in the following numbers:
- Toll-Free: 1-888-852-6672
- Main Office: 305-891-0050
- Fax: 305-891-4228
You may also like:
- CignaTTK Health Insurance Vs. HDFC ERGO
- UnitedHealthcare vs. Molina Health Insurance
- Why Platinum Supplemental Insurance Company
- What are the Best Services of Golden Valley Health Center?
- How to Get the Tampa Family Health Center Appointment Easily?
- CareSource vs. UnitedHealthcare: Which Company is Best?