Delta Dental will protect your smile and keep it healthy with their personalized services. Delta Dental companies protect more smiles than any other dental insurance company. They offer different plans and coverage options to support you and your family’s needs. Keep your smile healthy with low-cost dental insurance plan options as you enter this exciting new chapter of your life.
United Concordia guides you to oral wellness. Their Dental Health Center serves you an offer to help with insights and topics you can discuss with your dentist. United Concordia serves quality dental care to those in need and tries to improve the communities where they live and work. They have more than 45 years of experience in dentistry and believe in actions, not just words.
Here are some of the dental plans offered by Delta Dental and United Concordia:
Delta Dental Plans Association
Delta Dental protects your smiles better than any other dental insurance company. It has the largest network of dentists nationwide. These are the following plans offered by Delta Dental:
Individuals and families
A healthy smile can make your day nice. That’s why keeping a smile is healthy. First, you take care of small dental concerns before they become big problems. A dental plan from Delta Dental can help you and your family take care of your health.
Small businesses depend on great employees who work hard. Helping them stay happy and healthy is part of your job. An affordable dental plan designed for a small business can keep employees smiling and help employees be their best.
Retirees and seniors
Delta Dental doesn’t want your smile to retire when you do. You must keep yours healthy as you enter the next chapter of your life. A dental plan gives dental coverage that can help you care for your smile.
How much does a dentist cost? If you want to know before you set foot in the dentist’s office, Sign in from their website to get a more accurate range that includes in-network savings.
- Diet and nutrition for oral health
- Oral habits and safety
- Oral health and your heart
- Diabetes and oral health
- Oral health and longevity
- Health conditions and oral care
- How your mouth influences your health from head to toe
United Concordia Dental Plans
United Concordia provides various dental health insurance coverage for its members. Here is a brief description of the dental insurance plans:
United Concordia offers both PPO and DHMO plans for its members. Their benefits include:
PPO plan –
- A wide range of services covered
- Includes coinsurance for various services
- Payment of maximum amount annually
DHMO plans –
- Various covered services, especially preventive care
- No copayments for preventive care
- No maximums or deductibles
United Concordia offers various dental insurance plans for employers. These plans include:
- Concordia Preferred (PPO)
- Concordia Flex (PPO)
- Concordia Plus (DHMO)
- Pregnancy Benefit
- Annual Maximum Rollover
- Smile for Health Wellness
- Preventive Incentive
- Smile For Health Value Plan
Health Care Reform
- Pediatric Smart Savings
Most Beneficial Plan highlights:
- Standard Option
- Composite White Fillings
- Unlimited Annual Maximum
- $2,500 implant service annual maximum and $3,000 Orthodontic Lifetime Maximum
- No Waiting Periods
- Affordable Rates with less or no deductibles
- College Tuition Benefit Reward Program
- Smile for Health®– Wellness – enhanced benefits for people with certain chronic and medical conditions
- Free diagnostic and Preventive Dental Care-in-Network (routine cleanings and exams)
- Intermediate and Major Services (fillings and crowns), With No Waiting Periods (frequency limitations may apply)
- Dental Accident Services
- Orthodontics for Adults and Children
Delta Dental and United Concordia are two of the best dental health insurance providers in the United States. Both of them offer affordable insurance plans for people of all ages. For more information about their plans, you can visit https://www.deltadental.com/ and https://www.unitedconcordia.com/.
Q. Why Choose United Concordia Dental?
You should choose United Concordia for the following benefits –
- A strong company history
- Comprehensive benefits
- A large network
- Affordable rates
- A commitment to dental health
- Information security and
- World-class service
Q. Does Delta Dental pay for implants?
Individuals with Delta Dental PPO™ and Delta Dental Premier® plans should ask their dentists to obtain a pre-treatment estimate before they begin implant treatment. Individuals with DeltaCare® USA will not get coverage for implant treatment as it is not a part of DeltaCare USA plans.
You May Also Like: