The MetroHealth System is redefining health care by going further than medical treatment to improve the pillars of health promotion and well-being, such as affordable housing, a healthier environment, economic mobility and access to fresh food, convenient transportation, legal assistance, and other services. The system strives to become as adept at disease prevention as it is at disease treatment.
Metro Health Hospital Doctors
MetroHealth physicians from all over the country and the world bring a wide range of cultures, races, religions, expertise, and ideas to the table. We value these differences and how they contribute to our success. Many industry leaders choose to work here because they want to make a difference in their community.
To find a doctor enter your name and search the location by providing your city or zip code.
Metro Health Hospital Appointments
To schedule an appointment, call this number- 216-778-5500, or you can sign up.
Go through this link- https://mychart.metrohealth.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login.
For Sign In
Provide your username and password.
For Sign Up
- Your MyChart Activation Code must be entered accurately as it appears on your After Visit Summary or registered letter. After completing the signup process, you will no longer need to use this code.
- Enter the last 4-digit security number.
- Provide your date of birth, select the next, then fill up the rest of the field.
You can also sign up online for this; no activation code is needed.
Gp through this link- https://mychart.metrohealth.org/MyChart/Signup
- Fill up a first name, middle name, and last name.
- Then, country name, street address, city, state, zip, and country.
- Then, provide the date of birth, mobile phone, last four-digit, medical record number, and legal sex.
- After that, enter and confirm your email address.
- Then tick the security option and submit them.
How to Reset your Account?
You can reset your username or password if you can’t regain it.
For a username, go through this link- https://mychart.metrohealth.org/MyChart/recoverlogin.asp.
- Enter first name, last name
- Security number ( last four-digit)
- Date of birth and submit it to them.
- Enter MyChart ID
- Security number
- Date of Birth
- Then, select next and fill in the rest of the details.
Metro Health Hospital Bill Pay
You can pay your bill online as a guest without even signing up for an account. For this, go to this link- https://mychart.metrohealth.org/MyChart/billing/guestpay/payasguest.
Provide account no., Guarantor’s last name, and fill out the details.
Metro Health Hospital Phone Number
- For contact, call them at this number- 800-554-5251
- You can also email them for any support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- They are available Monday through Friday from 7 AM through 7 PM.
- You can also contact at online through this link- https://fs26.formsite.com/8dBVlg/sjvmjw2v0c/index.html.
Provide all the information and submit it to them.
Note: Don’t use this form in case of any emergency or urgent medical needs.
Metro Health Hospital Locations
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
3701 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
4229 Pearl Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
4269 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
4757 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44102
5208 Memphis Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44144
6705 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
6835 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44105
3950 Chester Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
2816 East 116th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44120
3838 West 150th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
14805 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
12301 Snow Road
Parma, Ohio 44130
4330 West 150th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
11100 St. Clair Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44108
20575 Center Ridge Road
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
10 Severance Circle
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
19999 Rockside Road
Bedford, OH 44146
12744 State Road
North Royalton, Ohio 44133
7800 Pearl Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Cleveland Sports Institute
1 Eagle Valley Court, Suite 204
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
1575 COLUMBIA Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
9200 Treeworth Blvd.
Brecksville, OH 44141
3609 Park East Drive
Floors 1-3, 5 in North Building
Beachwood, OH 44122
Brainard Place Medical Center
29001 Cedar Road, Suite 518
Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124
38 Main Street
Westlake, Ohio 44145
1299 Industrial Parkway North
Brunswick, Ohio 44212
111 West Reagan Parkway
Medina, Ohio 44256
Metro Health Hospital Services
Services they provide;
- A to Z Appointment Quick List
- Allergy and Immunology Clinic
- Allergy Shots
- Anticoagulation and Medication Management Clinic
- Arrhythmias and Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Autism Assessment Clinic
Metro Health Hospital Patients & Visitors
Advance directives are documents that inform others about your preferences for the type of care you prefer.
MetroHealth’s Clinical Ethics Committee is available to help patients with ethical healthcare issues.
Information about their gift shop, wheelchair use, dining services, and more is provided.
Parking rates and locations for valet and garages are provided.
Office of Patient Experience
There are interpreter and translation services.
If you have unresolved concerns about your or a loved one’s care at MetroHealth, please contact Patient Relations.
Chaplains visit patients in the hospital and the public to provide spiritual care and other services.
Cost Estimator, Billing, & Pricing Transparency
The MetroHealth System and its physicians have many insurance plans.
Financial assistance options are provided at MetroHealth.
Most insurance plans cover MetroHealth System and its physicians.
My Cost Estimator will give you an accurate picture of your expenses, regardless of whether you have insurance.
MetroHealth’s standard hospital charges are available online following the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements.
Metro Health Hospital Employee Portal
Go through this link- https://www.metrohealth.org/employee-portal
There is all the information for employees is provided.
Metro Health Hospital Web Address
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/MetroHealthCle
- Instagram- http://instagram.com/metrohealthcle
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/metrohealthCLE
- Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/metrohealthCLE
In conclusion, Metro Health Hospital is more than capable of meeting its community’s growing healthcare needs. The hospital offers various patient services, including inpatient and outpatient care, cardiac care, and rehabilitation services.
You May Also Like: