South Miami Heart Specialists work in a full-service cardiology office that treats all aspects of cardiac disease. Their mission is committed to the following ideas:
They offer routine monitoring, sophisticated diagnostic testing, pre-and post-operative care, and regular or annual check-ups.
They even offer a variety of specialized tests to determine whether a person has cardiovascular disease and how it affects them. They also see a lot of patients who have been referred to them by other doctors.
They respect patients’ time, and patients who arrive on time for their appointments rarely have to wait more than 20 minutes to see a doctor. While the office is open Monday through Friday, the doctors are available for emergencies around the clock.
Why are They the Best?
When it comes to heart health, it’s important to choose a specialist you can trust. South Miami Heart Specialists is a team of board-certified cardiologists that are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. They offer various services, from cardiac catheterization to heart transplantation, and are always up-to-date on the latest treatments and technologies. They also have a convenient location in South Miami, making getting the care you need easy.
South Miami Heart Specialists Services
Their services are beyond the limit and offer high-quality services. They offer a variety of tests in their office to know whether a person has cardiovascular disease and how it affects them. They also see many patients who other doctors refer for evaluation and second opinions.
They have many procedures and test instructions, including:
- Atrial Septal Defect/Patent Foramen Ovale Repair
- Ambulatory Monitoring
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac PET Scan
- Carotid Artery Duplex Vascular Ultrasound
- Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Electrophysiologic Procedures
- Electrophysiological study (EP study)
- Event Monitor
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise Stress Test
- Holter Monitor
- Implantable Cardio Defibrillator Check
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Metabolic Exercise Stress Test
- Mitral Valve Clip Surgery
- MUGA Scan
- Nuclear Exercise Stress Test
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Angiography & Intervention
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Peripheral Vascular Studies
- Pharmacological Stress Test
- Tilt Table Testing
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (MitraClip)
- Transesophageal Echo (TEE)
- Varicose Vein Treatment and Sclerotherapy
- Watchman Device
- 99mm Tc PYP Amyloidosis Scan
They also provide regular or annual check-up routines that include:
- Routine Monitoring
- Diagnostic Testing
- Preoperative Care
- Wellness and Prevention
- High-Risk Prevention
- Remote Patient Monitoring Services
South Miami Heart Specialist Appointment Requests
You can request an appointment. For this, you need to fill out the new patient forms and medical release forms.
- Patient Form- https://mycardiologist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/New-Patient-Forms.pdf
- Medical release form- https://mycardiologist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Medical-Release-Form.pdf
Then, provide your name, email, phone, and preferred location. Then, type your message in the box section and submit it to them.
South Miami Heart Specialists Patient Portal
- Go to this link https://1931.portal.athenahealth.com/
- For signing the account, sign up at this link.
- If you already have an account, log in with your email and password.
How to reset a password?
If you have forgotten your password, provide your email address and email them through this link myidentity.platform.athenahealth.com.
South Miami Heart Specialists Payment
Go to this link for the payment process https://1931.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- You can also make a one-time payment. For this, enter your statement code and make a payment.
- To get your code, you need a patient statement for this; you need to sign in to the patient portal to review your balance.
South Miami Heart Specialists Phone Number
- For contact, call them at this number- 305-666-4633
- For Text- 786-349-3129
- Fax- 305-667-1675
Boca Location number-
- South Miami, Medical square building number- 305-663-1001
- You can also contact them at their email address- email@example.com
- Call 911 in the case of a medical emergency
South Miami Heart Specialists Available Hours
They are available from 8 am to 5 am and open Monday to Friday except on certain holidays.
South Miami Heart Specialists Locations
Medical Arts Building
6200 Sunset Drive
South Miami, FL 33143
Medical Square Building
7330 SW 62nd Place
South Miami, FL 33143
South Miami Heart Specialists Website Address
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/mycardiologistfl/
South Miami Heart Specialists
- Harry Aldrich, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Orlando Almanza, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Julio Barcena, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- David Bejar, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Kristen Burton, M.D.
- Edward Chu, M.D.
- Jorge Cuello, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Nestor M. Demorizi, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Jonathan Dunn, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Lauren Frost, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Jaime Ghitelman, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Joshua Harris, M.D., F.A.C.C
- Javier Jimenez, M.D., Ph.D, F.A.C.C.
- Dan Krauthamer, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Romeo Majano, M.D., F.S.C.A.I, F.A.C.C
- Jose Martel, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- David C. Mishkel, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.R.C.P.C.
- Luis Ortiz-Munoz, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Gerardo A. Polanco, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Yasser Rodriguez, M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.C.
- Abbe Rosenbaum, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Yale Samole, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Eric Schroeder, M.D., F.A.C.C
- Matthew Snow, M.D., F.A.C.C
- Ana Victoria Soto-Quintela, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.S.E.
- Lowie Van Assche, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Leonard Zwerling, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.P., F.A.H.A.
- Raquel Bernal, A.R.N.P.
- Patricia Chavarria, F.N.P
- Placido Hernandez, A.P.R.N.
- Robert Hevia, D.N.P., M.B.A.
- Juliet Marquez, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., A.G.A.C.N.P.-B.C.
- Celine Ow, A.P.R.N.
- Marlen Padron, A.P.R.N.
- Leonor Perez Aquino, A.P.R.N.
- Amilcar Rey, A.P.R.N.
In conclusion, South Miami Heart Specialists offers services in general cardiology, vascular medicine, interventional cardiology, and echocardiography. South Miami Heart Specialists has a large and experienced staff of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and highly skilled and attentive staff. All doctors are affiliated with South Miami Hospital and Medical Center.