Keto Diet is the short term of Ketogenic Diet. In the Keto diet, we consume healthy food (a certain amount), little amount of protein, fewer carbohydrates. The Keto Diet is based on the idea where the daily intake of carbohydrates and sugar is decreased to less than 30g to 50g. The Keto Diet is a high-fat diet.
Also, the Keto Diet process turns a body into a state called “Ketosis.” The Keto Diet forces our body to burn fat. Their fat turns into ketone bodies. The ketone bodies become fuel for the body, which gives energy. When the body needs energy, it’ll start to burn fat. The Keto Diet suggests a daily intake of food should follow the ratio such as
- 60 to 70% of daily calories are from fats
- 20 to 30% of calories are from protein
- 5% of calories are from carbohydrates
A Chart Of 7 Days Meal Plan That Keto Diet Suggest-
|Boiled egg||With veg,
|Salad, cheese||With veg,
|Mixed, veg Fried Egg||Fish,
|Fasting||Salad, Avocado||Cucumber, Meat|
The Keto divided into 3 stages:
STAGE 1 (Day 1 – 5) :
Eat food that is low in carbohydrates, mild protein, and lots of vegetables( cooked with olive oil).
(Day 6- 7) :
Start Fasting is the best way to break fat. After breaking fast, drink a lot of water with salt.
STAGE 2 :
In this stage, the body started to adapt to Keto. This stage is where the body begins to lose weight. Start doing some light exercises like walking, yoga (30 min).
STAGE 3 :
This stage is very important. Have to maintain Keto Diet (not strictly)
THE BEST Keto Foods Are-
- Avocado (80 calories, 3g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Walnuts (210 calories, 3g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Cauliflower (25 calories, 1g fiber, 2g sugar)
- Eggs (70 calories, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Coconuts (80 calories, 0g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Almond Butter (100 calories, 2g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Cheddar Cheese (110 calories, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Olive oil (110 calories, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Bacon (80 calories, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
AVOID THESE FOODS LIKE:
- Anything Sweet
- Juice(added sugar)
- Grain(rice, wheat)
- Potato, Corn
- Milk, Yogurt
- Vegetable Oil
- Fruits(high in curb) ETC
Also, avoid eating fast, Chew food properly. Because it helps digestion.
BENEFITS OF KETO DIET:
- Lower blood sugar
- Reduce the risk of Metabolic Syndrome with related Diseases
- Control Hunger
- Decreased with weight lose
- Support Memory
- Build Physical Stamina
- Help to Sleep Well
- Build up Immunity against Diseases
- Assist in dealing with Anxiety
- Assist in dealing with Mood Swing
- Help to feel better about one’s ownself
- Help to manage Epilepsy
- Assist in managing Diet
- Can control Seizure
- Help to Focus
- Assist in building Healthy Body
- Give Protection from average flu
The Keto diet has to follow properly. When we intake carbohydrates, blood sugar levels rise. It creates some level of inflammation in our body. The Keto Diet assists our body in reducing inflammation. It also helps to manage blood sugar level, gastric level.
THOSE WHO CANNOT FOLLOW KETO DIET
People with serious medical conditions like Diabetes, Thyroid, Liver Disease should not undertake Keto Diet.
THE RISK OF FOLLOWING KETO DIET:
Some people can feel dizziness, weakness when starting Keto Diet. Some can show diarrhea symptoms, also indigestion, feeling uneasy in the abdomen, etc. Long periods of Keto Diet can result in gaining fat. It can also mess with insulin levels.
A Keto Diet Plan should follow through systematically. Should not stop mid-way. The Keto Diet should not undertake when people are under a lot of stress. But it’s always better to ask for advice from specialists before start Keto Diet.
You May Also Like: