The portal gives you access to appointments, reminders, medications, online bill payments, lab results, and appointment requests. The patient portal is accessible to all patients with an active email account.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Login
If you have already registered, log in to the account through this link- https://patientportal.intelichart.com/login/Account/Login/0. An email address and password are required.
You can modify your password once you’ve logged into your portal. Select “Change Password” under the “My Account” page.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Sign up
To create an account, you must register through this link- https://patientportal.intelichart.com/login/Account/Login/.
- Provide an Email address to put in (it must be unique for each patient)
- Specify password
- Registration No PIN
- enter your birthdate
- Submit your first and last names.
- type “gender”
- Type a phone number in
- Zip code of the location
- from the drop-down list, choose Office Location.
- Establish a security question
- Optional: Add a child with special needs
- Term and Condition Agreement
- Choose “Complete”
Once an account has been properly created, the patient will be notified and requested to confirm their email address.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal App
The web portal is excellent for connecting with your provider, viewing appointments, and reviewing test results. All those activities may now be done, along with many more, using an iPhone or Android smartphone.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Provider Login
For provider login, go through this link- https://access.wilmingtonhealth.com/vpn/index.html.
Log on with your username and password.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Bill Pay
From the patient portal website- https://www.wilmingtonhealth.com/patient-portal/
Click the bill pay menu. They offer you straightforward access to high-quality medical care.
Now, go through this link to make a payment- https://pay.instamed.com/Form/Payments/New?id=WILMINGTONHEALTH.
Wilmington Health Appointment Schedule
Wilmington Health is making every effort to ensure that patients continue to have unprecedented access to care. Wilmington Health offers virtual visits to their patients, which can be scheduled by clicking here between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please click here to make an appointment request after business hours. As noted below, they are starting to provide several services in-clinic.
Wilmington Health Porters Neck Portal
Porters Neck, Porters Neck-
Wilmington, NC 28411,
8108-B Market Street
Wilmington Health at Porters Neck (8108-B Market Street) has specialists in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Imaging (Radiology) who are available for the complete family. Additionally, Today’s Care offers a variety of weekend and late-night hours.
They are available Monday through Friday from 8 AM through 5 PM.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Medical Records
- Go through the patient portal.
- Request a personal health record by clicking the My Chart icon on the toolbar in the portal’s upper right corner.
- Your Patient Portal account will receive a copy of your Personal Health Record, commonly known as a Continuity of Care document. Additionally, it will add your most recent visit information to your portal’s My Chart.
- Select Request Personal Health Record, then press the Submit button.
- The system will produce your Personal Health Record, also known as a Continuity of Care Document, outlining your medical history based on the data in your Wilmington Health record once you press the Submit button.
- A message will inform you that a crucial document is available in your Patient Portal Inbox. Creating this record will also fill out your My Chart if your information needs to appear.
Wilmington Health Monkey Junction Portal
Today’s Care at Monkey Junction is operational and accepting new patients.
Wilmington Health demands that patients with symptoms of fever, cough, breathing problems, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and a net loss of taste or smell call 910-341-3400 and stay at home so that they can evaluate their symptoms and select the best course of action for you.
Up until 8 p.m. daily, Today’s Care also offers virtual visits. To find out more, please call 910-341-3400.
In Conclusion, through the Patient Portal, Wilmington Health provides a secure, practical means for you to interact with and participate in your healthcare.