Choice Health and Fitness is a fitness training and indoor sports academy situated in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Owned by the Grand Forks Park District, this academy started operation in September 2012. It has 162,000 square foot space that is equipped with modern health facilities and fun activities. They were formed with 30 million dollars through community fundraising of 4 years. People of any age will find their necessary health and recreational activities in this academy.
Choice Health and Fitness feature the following facilities:
- Modern fitness gear that includes treadmills, stair steppers, free weights, etc.
- Group exercise studio with a space of 3,500+ square feet
- RPM™ indoor cycling workouts
- Basketball, tennis, and racquetball courts
- Aquatics Complex with a 3-lane lap pool, water slides, lazy river, etc.
- Snacks and beverages
- Child Activity Room
- Fitness experts and nutritionists
- Separate lockers rooms with steam spas
- Party and community rooms for special events
Services of Choice Health and Fitness
Choice Health and Fitness offers various sports and fitness programs for children, adults, and older adults. Let’s take a look at their services:
Choice Health and Fitness is the best deal for sports-loving communities. They have a wide range of sports options that can help improve and maintain your physical and mental fitness. Several sports leagues often visit the academy to take sports lessons for the members. If you are looking for recreation, learning a new sport, or improving your existing skills, you can choose any sports programs.
The following programs are available under this service:
This company provides training for various sports and every athlete. Their goal is to improve athletes’ strength, movement, speed, endurance, and technique resulting in better performance. This program includes –
- High School At-Home Training
- Athletic Dev. Camps & Programs
- Sports-Specific Training
The Aquatic Complex features a 3-lane lap pool, 2 large water slides, zero-depth entry pool, lazy river, water aerobics, and much more. You and your family members can enjoy hours of fun and fitness activities in this water kingdom. It includes –
- Aquatics Schedules
- Adult Aquatics Programs
- Senior Aquatics Programs
- Youth Aquatics Programs
- Certification Classes
The gymnasium at Choice Health and Fitness sports the Choice Basketball Academy for grades K-12. It also serves other multiple functions like open gym time and famous basketball leagues. The basketball program incudes –
- Adult Basketball Programs
- Youth Basketball Programs
Choice Health and Fitness equip three glass-back racquetball courts. Members of all ages can enjoy lessons, leagues, and open play to improve their lessons. It includes –
- Adult Racquetball Programs
- Youth Racquetball Programs
Choice Health and Fitness sports a tennis court for people of all ages. Members can take private, semi-private, and group classes and lessons to enhance their tennis skills. The following programs are included under this service –
- Adult Tennis Programs
- Youth Tennis Programs
- Random Court Time
- Equipment Rental
- Racquet Services
The 12 hoops gymnasium of CHF also boasts a volleyball court that is the size of 3 regular high school volleyball courts. Members can improve their skills by taking volleyball lessons from professional volleyball coaches. This program includes –
- Adult Volleyball Programs
- Youth Volleyball Programs
Choice Health and Fitness inspires members for greater health and happiness through their various fitness programs. They offer a wide range of fitness programs in collaboration with the USDA Human Nutrition Research Center and the Altru Family YMCA. People of all ages get the opportunity to stay fit and fabulous with this center. The following programs are available under the fitness service:
They work effortlessly to provide fitness resources to their members. They offer video lessons so that people can learn to be fit even while staying at home. This program includes –
- At-Home Workout Videos
- At-Home Workout Cards
Included in Membership
This center makes every possible effort to make your move. Their highly energetic programs like Zumba, cycling classes, personal training, etc. will keep you physically active. It includes –
- Strength and Toning
- Step & Dance
- Aquatic Fitness
- Group Cycling
- Senior Fitness
Choice Health and Fitness offers fee-based fitness classes alongside the regular classes included in your membership. These include –
- Cardio & Strength
- Group Training for Beginners
- Suspension Training
- Specialty Training
- Boot Camps
Choice Health and Fitness boasts fitness programs for children and adolescents. This is a great opportunity for them to learn about fitness and stay fit while they are young. They offer various health and fitness activities for kids aged 8-14 years.
This company provides members with personal trainers who are professionals in the fitness regime. They will help you identify your goal and give you the motivation to reach that target. They provide personal trainers for both individual and group sessions.
Arts & Dance
They offer various forms of dance classes for children. This program includes –
- Move With me (18 months – 2 years)
- Hip Hop (3-10 years)
- Jazz/Ballet (3-10 years)
Benefits affect you
They provide mixing information, expertise, resources, and strengths to make healthier and happier YOU!
- Low and affordable cost
- Additional class options
- Convenient locations: north and south ends of Grand Forks
- As it has shared resources, so members need low prices
- There are other local sports tournament facilities to participate in the residents
- There are various special programs at individual locations with whole childcare opportunities at Altru Family YMCA. Also, tennis at Choice Health & Fitness center
- Larger opportunities to serve more people and more members
- Scholarships for children, individuals, and families made possible through the Grand Forks Parks & Recreation Foundation and Y Partner of Youth Program
Insurance benefits information
Choice Health & Fitness works with several insurance programs that offer various discounts and offer to support their customers with a healthier journey. To get the benefit, you need to sign up for a qualifying insurance program.
- Just visit with a membership association
- Bring in your insurance card
- Fill out the applicable forms
- Check-in, and get started!
Note: Two adults on one membership can get discounts/reimbursements from either the same or even different insurance companies.
Member services portal
To get the member services portal, you need to sign up and log in to their website. After completing the sign-up,, you need to login by providing your Membership ID for your username and password.
You will be able to edit your username and password after initial login.
To enhance their member experience, they have a new member services portal that is much effective to:
- Register for an online program
- Purchase Tennis Drill Packages and other online services
- Opportunities to view and edit profile and billing information
- Get the option to present and past invoices and payment history.
- Check the previous history
- Check full past account activity
- Make the payment from the reserve balance
Choice Health and Fitness jobs
Choice Health & Fitness offers part-time and full-time employment in a variety of departments. Such as
- Health & fitness
- Customer service
- Sports and recreation
- Maintenance and administration.
Choice Health & Fitness is authorized and administered by the Grand Forks Park District.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (PART-TIME)
Choice Health & Fitness appoints professional and energetic people to join their Customer Service team.
Hours: This is a part-time position, with primary hours of work:
- Evenings, and
Responsibilities: Customer Service Assistants will provide wide range of functions, including:
- Attending and greeting guests
- Assisting members and guests with checking in
- Keeping areas sanitized, clean and presentable with all necessary stuff
- Opening and closing systems
- Answering phone calls
- Enrolling customers for programs and classes
- Receiving payments
- Visiting with potential members to discover their interests
- Fitness goals and needs
- Conducting facility tours
- Defining and building membership forms and providing helpful information to customers.
- High school diploma or suitable qualification.
- Must be ready to serve weekends and some holidays.
- A minimum of one-year proven experience in a similar role.
- Candidate must have a talent in multi-tasking, superb communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers.
- Must be age 18 years or older.
Physical Demands: standing and walking during the duration of the assigned shift.
Starting Wage: $11 / hour
Benefits: Free Choice Health & Fitness Membership (an average of two shifts per week/eight shifts per month required to keep free membership). Discount membership for spouse and/or dependents.
Choice Health and Fitness are one of the leading fitness academies in the United States. People of any age can join their robust programs to keep their physical and mental fitness. If you want to know more about their programs, you can visit https://choicehf.com/.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. Does Choice Health and Fitness have childcare centers?
Yes, they offer a childcare center for children aged between 6 weeks and 8 years. Moreover, they provide a kids zone for 8 to 14 years old kids to have fun activities.
2. What is the address of Choice Health and Fitness?
Choice Health and Fitness
4401 South 11th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
3. What are the choices of fitness personal training cost and guest policy?
Truly you can optimize your time in the gym…!
Their trainers will help you to Educate, Motivate, and hold you Accountable! Individual and small group sessions also available here.
You can contact one of their Personal Trainers for more information..!
SENIOR MEMBERSHIPS COST:
- Senior Monthly Membership Rate: $49.30
- Senior Couple Monthly Membership Rate: $65.60
YOUTH MEMBERSHIPS COST:
They are committed to providing the best plan for kids!
A youth membership allows children 18 and younger all the fun, healthy, and exciting benefits at Choice Health & Fitness and Altru Family YMCA.
- Youth Monthly Membership Rate: $25 (3-month minimum)
- Youth Guest Pass: $8
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS COST:
- Individual Adult Monthly: $58 (3 Month Minimum)
- Individual Military Monthly: $49.30 (3 Month Minimum)
- Individual College Monthly: $49.30 (3 Month Minimum)
- Individual Guest Pass: $12
*Student: Full-time student through age 24.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS COST:
- Family Monthly Membership: $82 (3 Month Minimum)
- Military Family Monthly: $73.80 (3 Month Minimum)
- Single Parent Family Monthly: $73.80 (3 Month Minimum)
- Family Guest Pass: $30
CONTACT INFORMATION: Chris Langei, Fitness Manager. p: 701.746.2790 x205
4. What are the choices of health and fitness hours?
TEMPORARY they have LIMITED HOURS to provide service:
- Mon-Fri: 5:30am – 9:00pm
- Sat: 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Sun: 9:00am – 6:00pm
This schedule will be continuing until further notice.
MEMBERSHIP OFFICE HOURS INCLUDING:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
AQUATICS AREA AGE GUIDELINES: Children 10 & under must be accompanied in the Aquatics Area by an adult at least 14 years or older.
FALL POOL HOURS (Starting Sept. 8)
- Mon through Fri: 6:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
WATER SLIDE SUMMER HOURS (Starting Sept. 8)
- Mon – Fri: 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
FITNESS CLASSES INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP
*Instructor schedules posted are subject to change.
WEEKLY GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE
- October 12 – 18>
- October 19 – 25>
WEEKLY AQUATICS AREA SCHEDULE
- October 12 – 18>
- October 19 – 25>
Tuesday, Sept. 22 | 2020
6:00 pm Outdoor “Pump It” Fitness Class is Cancelled
To get the most up-to-date information on all programs and events you can check their Facebook and Twitter pages.