LA Fitness, which was founded in Southern California in 1984, is still looking for new ways to improve the physical and emotional well-being of our ever-expanding membership base.
They offer fun and effective workout options to family members of all ages and interests, thanks to their extensive amenities and highly trained staff.
How Much Does La Fitness Membership Cost?
When getting in shape, the cost is often a major concern. What You Pay at La Fitness gives you access to some of the highest value deals around. Members save up to 40% off the standard membership rate. Check out the variety of membership options, from month-to-month to year-long, and see how much you can save.
Monthly Memberships prices For Single Club (Updated 6/10/2022)
All plans have a $49.00 annual fee.
6 Month Term
- Initiation Fee (One Person) (Single Club) $0.00
- Monthly Fee (One Person) (Single Club) $33.99
- Total Initial Payment (One Person) (Single Club) $67.98
- Initiation Fee (2 Persons) (Single Club) $0.00
- Monthly Fee (2 Persons) (Single Club) $67.98
- Total Initial Payment (2 Persons) (Single Club) $135.96
- Initiation Fee (3 Persons) (Single Club) $0.00
- Monthly Fee (3 Persons) (Single Club) $101.97
- Total Initial Payment (3 Persons) (Single Club) $203.94
- Initiation Fee (4 Persons) (Single Club) $0.00
- Monthly Fee (4 Persons) (Single Club) $135.96
- Total Initial Payment (4 Persons) (Single Club) $271.92
Monthly Membership Prices For Multi Club
All plans have a $49.00 annual fee.
- Initiation Fee (1 Person) (Multi-Club) $49.00
- Monthly Fee (1 Person) (Multi-Club) $33.99
- Total Initial Payment (1 Person) (Multi-Club) $116.98
- Initiation Fee (2 Persons) (Multi-Club) $74.00
- Monthly Fee (2 Persons) (Multi-Club) $67.98
- Total Initial Payment (2 Persons) (Multi-Club) $209.96
- Initiation Fee (3 Persons) (Multi-Club) $99.00
- Monthly Fee (3 Persons) (Multi-Club) $101.97
- Total Initial Payment (3 Persons) (Multi-Club) $302.94
- Initiation Fee (4 Persons) (Multi-Club) $124.00
- Monthly Fee (4 Persons) (Multi-Club) $135.96
- Total Initial Payment (4 Persons) (Multi-Club) $395.92
- Racquetball/Squash Courts $7.00
- 2 guests per visit $20.00
- Group Fitness (Included) $0.00
- Pool/Whirlpool Spa (Included) $0.00
- Cycle Class (Included) $0.00
La Fitness Jacksonville Locations
They are located at; 11901 ATLANTIC BLVD STE 800, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32225.
La Fitness Jacksonville Phone Number
To call them, call at this number- Phone: (904) 596-0080.
You can also contact them from their website, https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/ContactUs.aspx
Provide your postal code/zip and submit them. They will contact you asap.
La Fitness Jacksonville Hours
They are open Monday to Friday from 7 am to 2 pm.
Saturday to Sunday 8 am to Noon PST.
La Fitness Jacksonville Classes
There are many classes provided;
Designed for serious cyclists looking to take their riding to the next level. Cycle Zone 45-minute classes are designed for those looking for more intense training in less time. With this 45-minute group workout, you’ll sweat, cycle, and push yourself closer to your fitness goals.
Yoga is the pinnacle of concentration and self-awareness. Within a 55-minute series of dynamic movements, it will increase your flexibility, restore balance, and strengthen the lower back and abdominal core muscles.
Prepare to party your way into shape! Zumba® is an exhilarating, simple-to-follow, calorie-burning fitness-party that will leave you wanting more. Dance your way to a better body.
Aqua Fit is a challenging water workout suitable for everyone, especially those suffering from joint pain or injury. The class begins with gentle comfortable in the 79-85 degree water of the pool. Then you’ll progress to exercises that use your body weight and water resistance dumbbells. This 50-minute cardio and resistance training class will always have you squirting your way to better strength and overall well-being.
Boot Camp Conditioning
When your body requires advanced training, it’s time to move on to Boot Camp Conditioning. This circuit workout inspired by the military demands power, strength, and agility. You’ll lunge, crunch, and box your way thru every workout station to get a full-body workout. The above 55-minute sweat session is with you if you’re willing to push your limits.
High level of vigor. Morbidly obese. Simple routines. For quite a fun way to lose, connect us in a Group Fitness Cardio Jam class. This 55-minute dance-inspired cardio workout may become your new favorite way to lose weight and burn calories.
Get in a good workout while having fun. This 55-minute, high-energy Hip Hop class combines dance and aerobics. While burning calories, your body will move through a range of interesting dance combinations.
Flow-through is a series of active movements that bring balance to the core muscles involved back and abdominals. Mat Pilates lengthens and strengthens the body for a strong, lean appearance. Work out for 55 minutes.
Come meet new people and enjoy this simple workout designed for seniors that will boost your energy and stamina. The use of lightweight dumbbells is included, which helps to improve muscle strength and bone density. This 50-minute Senior Fit workout will give you a sense of accomplishment.
Step Plus Abs
Step Plus Abs is a class in which you can adjust the step height to control the intensity. This enjoyable and challenging workout is intended to tone the body while also providing an excellent source of cardio and finishing with sweat-inducing core work. It’s 55 minutes of enjoyable exercise.
Kick, punch, bob, and stitch your way to better fitness. Kickbox Cardio will keep you moving and burning for an entire 55-minutes. This high-energy Group Fitness class is meant to remove you from feeling prepared for whatever comes your way.
Improve your performance in a Power Circuit class! Intervals of high intensity help you burn fat quickly. Begin the burn with calorie-crushing cardio bursts and body-blasting sculpting. Finish on a high note with some serious ab work. It is time to put your body to work.
SilverSneakers® is ideal for seniors who want to focus on total-body conditioning. Your instructor will lead you through a series of exercises that will help you gain muscle and tone. It is encouraged to travel at your own pace.
La Fitness Jacksonville Personal Training
- For personal training go through this link- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/PersonalTrainingGeneral.aspx
- You can schedule your training. For this tap this link- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/login.aspx
- You can also log in for a personal trainer. For this, you need a username and password.
- You can also join the Online community. For this, you need to register. Tap this link- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/RegisterMember.aspx
There is a three-step provided. Fill it up and continue it.
La Fitness Jacksonville Web Address
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/LAFitness
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/LAFitness
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/LAFitness
- Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/LAFitness
La Fitness Jacksonville Gifty Cards
You can also purchase gift cards, go through this link for purchase- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/GiftCards.aspx
There are many cards provided. Provide your amount, fill up the rest of the field, and start payment.
La Fitness Jacksonville Rewards
For Vip, reward go through this link- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/MyVIPList.aspx
Provide your first name, last name, email, and phone number, and log in to submit them.
La Fitness Jacksonville Free Pass
There is a 3-day guest pass provided. For a free trial go to this link- https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/FreePass.aspx
Provide your first name, last name, cell phone number, and email.
In summary, the Jacksonville La Fitness offers everything from free personal fitness training (with gym membership) to personal trainers (with no membership), so there are no excuses for not getting in shape!
You May Also Like: