My Penn State Health is a simple, secure website that allows you to communicate with your doctors, pay bills, and schedule appointments.
The Penn State Health Portal is a new online tool that allows patients to manage their health care from one central location. The portal provides patients with a secure login, allowing them to access their medical records, schedule appointments, and view test results. The portal also allows patients to communicate with their care team, pay their bills, and update their personal information. The Penn State Health Portal is a convenient and secure way for patients to manage their health care.
Penn State Health Portal Patient Portal
To log in to the account, go through this link.
Submit your email address or username and password to sign in.
If you don’t have an account, go through this link.
To enroll in the patient portal, there are some instructions you need to follow;
- Submit your full legal first and last names.
- Specify your birthdate (must be 14 or older).
- Patients must be 14 years old or older to self-enroll.
- Parents and caregivers of younger patients should contact their care provider’s office to register for portal access.
- Input your MRN (Medical Record Number) (see where to find this).
- Provide Social Security Number’s last four digits into the box.
- Tick the box. I’m not a machine. You may also be asked to select pictures to prove you are not a robot.
- Last, click next.
After that, you are required to validate your identity.
Note: [You will see the message below if any of the information you entered above does not match what is already in our system. If this occurs, call their Health Information Services office at 717-531-1697 for support or inquire about joining My Penn State Health at your subsequent visit.]
- If the information is ok, verify your identity and confirm that you are the patient.
- Make an account by clicking Next.
- Now, to enter account information, fill out all fields (marked with a red asterisk).
- Click the Create Account button.
Penn State Health Portal Web Address
- Facebook- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/about-us/social-media
- Twitter- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/about-us/social-media
- Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/pennstatehershey
- Linkedin- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/about-us/social-media
- Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/pennstatehershey
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/pennstatehershey
Penn State Health Portal Contact Number
For contact, go through this link- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/contact-us.
You will find all the details and numbers.
How to find a Doctor?
To find a doctor, go through this link- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/doctors.
Search by providing condition, specialty, treatment, or name and near a location.
Penn State Health Portal Service & Treatments
For all the services and treatments, go through this link- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/services-treatments.
You will find all the details.
Penn State Health Portal Locations
There are different locations provided. Search it by location name, specialty, or type and near locations through this link- https://www.pennstatehealth.org/locations
Penn State Health Portal Pay Bill
The payment options available to patients at Penn State Health include using the encounter number, statement number, or statement account number.
For any financial Patient Services, call 717-531-5069 or 800-254-2619. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
In conclusion, Penn State Health’s Health Portal offers more user-friendly and personalized options. Based on user feedback, the client portal offers more personalization, such as the ability to offer preferences for care providers, as well as view a summary of all medications taken, and easily see upcoming appointments.